Sunday, September 23, 2012

So This Happened...

While on my blogging hiatus, I made some questionable life decisions. This is the one that stuck out the most. Don't worry, I took pictures so I could show you all.

Well, the kids had destroyed the toy room as usual. I have been making them clean up before bedtime lately, but I decided I would do it this night. I turned on Netflix and got it done. After it was clean, I went into the living room. Derrick was watching something crappy that I didn't want to watch so.... LIGHTBULB! I can watch it in the toy room! Woot woot! Here is how it went down...

I grabbed some M&M's...

I turned on Mad Men, my new favorite show... 

And I sat down on DJ's car couch with a glass of wine.

I watched an episode or 2, fell asleep, and then woke up at about 1 in the morning. When I woke up, I looked around and was slightly ashamed. I went to bed and hoped that my husband wouldn't laugh at me in the morning. He did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment