Monday, October 7, 2013

Confessions Of A Stay At Home Mom: Volume 1

Ok. So I am not really sure if my husband reads my blog and after this one, I kinda hope he doesn't.

Not relavent to this post, but still relevant to life.

Confession time. Sometimes I spend too much money at Starbucks (and other places). I would go there everyday and $4.16 (the price of a grande vanilla latte with tax) adds up if you do it 5-6 times a day. So my wonderful, amazing husband started to get on my back about it a little.

Well... you know how now grocery stores sell gift cards to other places...Starbucks, iTunes, Nordstrom, etc.? There have been times that I have bought myself gift cards so that he won't be able to see that I am still going there. If he looked at the account, he would just see groceries.

I know, I know. Judge me if you must, but we all know it is basically brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. This. Is. Brilliant. BRILLIANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was! If Derrick reads this, I am going to need a new plan! lol

    ReplyDelete