Monday, October 21, 2013

Wake Up Call

I think I need to put more effort in my appearance.

Not just my family anymore.


I fully admit to being in a rut. I don't do anything except take my kids to school, go to the gym, and go to the grocery store. It is literally all I do. Doing those 3 things, I don't need to dress up. So every single day for the last month, I have thrown my hair up into a bun, put on a headband, and worn some variation of a sweater and leggings. Not very inspired.

On Friday I washed and straightened my hair, so I have been wearing it down. Today, when I went to pick up Harlow from her class, her classmates didn't recognize me. Then her little friend (a 4 year old boy) told me "Wow! I like you hair like that!" Ummm.... I am not sure, but I think when a 4 year old boy notices your hair, it means you need to step your fucking game up. Thanks, kid. I will try to look human more often.

In other news, I had to go to the gym twice today because of my cheat day yesterday. Macaroni and cheese and champagne is a combination that only happens when you have kids.... and it was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment