Friday, December 28, 2012

Reunited And It Feels So Good



Another thing that I love about the holidays is that everyone comes back to town! When I moved back to Colorado, I thought I would see my friends all the time. Wrong. So wrong. I think I lived in my house for almost a year before one of my friends came over. I know people out here, but they are all busy with work and school. But Christmas time? All bets are off. My friends who have moved away, all come back to visit. Visits mean no school, no work, all play! It has been so great seeing my friends that live on the other side of the country. They come over and my kids are in heaven, too! Taylor brought her adorable niece, who Harlow loved (shocking) and all of my kids love Abby. I am so lucky to have friends like I do, I live in different states than most of them. Yet, whenever we finally see each other again, it is like there was no time apart. 



Our night after the kiddos went to sleep!

And I can't forget, I was able to have brunch with some of the girls I played soccer with in middle and high school! Club soccer was one of my best memories from my childhood and I really loved these girls. It was so wonderful seeing them and hearing the amazing things they are doing! I felt like a slacker... but my blouse was really cute, so I think it took some of the focus off of that. Right? No. Damn.


No comments:

Post a Comment