Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pinterest Fitness

With Derrick not being here, it has been pretty much impossible for me to go to the gym. I really want my pre-Dash body back, so I am working on ways to get around it. First, I had the spin bike moved from our basement to our bedroom. I don't like being in the basement when everyone is sleeping, I always feel like I hear doors opening, so I never went down there to workout. With the bike next to my bed, it taunts me while I lay there... "Hey lazy! Your pajamas look tight!" until I finally just do it.

Well, I am trying to add some extras to my workout routine and Pinterest is so helpful! Some workouts, ummm... yeah, definitely not. I did come across this great leg workout and did it last night, holy soreness!


I also found a detox that I am going to do. It is time that I get serious about this... also, it is time to get this kid 100% to sippy cups and off of me! It has been very hard for me to wean him and most of it is because of me. He is my baby and we might not have anymore, I don't want him to grow up! But... that is another subject completely, I will return to it soon :o)

Here is the link to my pinterest fitness page, feel free to look! There are great exercises and recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment