Sunday, January 13, 2013

Oh, You Fancy, Huh?

Well, Harlow dressed herself again. Way to accessorize, sister!




There are so many amazing things going on in this picture. Sunglasses inside... at night. Classy girls wear pearls. Long hair don't care. Fuzzy earmuffs with a Florida shirt. Them boots with the fur. And the best part, blinged out bandaids. What can I else can I say? Sassypants is a fashionista. Then the boys decided she couldn't have all the fun and joined in on the photo shoot. I was able to use my awesome photography skills to capture them all yet again.



Note DJ trying to compete with Harlow's posing skills. Also... Dash is wearing cowboy pajamas and put on DJ's rain boots that are at least 7 sizes too big. 


Goodness. Crazy kids, I tell you. I think they get it from their father ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment