Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Years Eve Recap

I am sure everyone is dying to know how my New Years Eve went. Was I so hungover that I needed time to recover? Was it so glamorous that I didn't want to rub it in your face? Well yeah. Pretty much.

So how did it go? Let's start with this.... I got a fabulous makeover.

Harlow made me fancy.

After my makeover, I requested that the genius behind my new look, pose for some pictures with me.



Then, I took pictures with an eager young man.


Dash got a little jealous and wanted in on the action.




Finally, the kids were pooped and went to bed. After that, the fun really began. I did some gambling and chose my team to win the Superbowl.

What? You think this looks like boredom??? You obviously don't know what fun looks like!

And now... don't judge me. I know I am married, but I brought in the New Year enjoying a man's conversation.


So what that it was a scripted conversation and not directed at me. That Don Draper is a smooth talker. I have a new obsession with Mad Men and I will go into it later. I don't want to overwhelm you with the exciting details of my life. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Nice post. Seems like you had a great new year. My New Year was also enjoyable one as had attended a party at one of LA event venues along with friends. All my friends accompanied me. It was really fun to be there.

    ReplyDelete