Monday, January 7, 2013

TGIM


Reason number 759 that I know I am a mom: I love Mondays. They are my favorite day of the week. DJ and Harlow go to school and play with their friends. Dash and I get some bonding time and I can clean the house without all 3 of them running right behind me and messing it up.

Derrick was home for the weekend (thank you Bye!), so my house is a disaster. We took down the Christmas decorations and it looks so plain. Also, I have not taken the kids clothes out of the dryer yet... I hate laundry. One thing that happens when Derrick is home, I get fat. He comes and we have a date night (sushi, beer, movie theater candy), then he has a friend over to watch the games (WingStop), and then... I am just lazy and we order (Olive Garden). So, now I have a messy house and I have to avoid mirrors. I don't know why I do this every time he comes home. I don't do this during the off season! I mean, come on Alexa! He can eat whatever he wants, his job is to workout!!!! He goes back and loses it in a day, me... not so much.

So today will be spent cleaning and not eating. Happy Monday?

1 comment: