Friday, October 4, 2013

Summer is OVER!


Happy dance! Happy Happy dance!!!! Who is excited??? That's right... THIS GIRL! Seriously, fall is my absolute favorite time. I get to wear oversized sweaters, leggings, and boots all the time. I can order a hot coffee from Starbucks and not get weird looks because who drinks a hot latte when it is 100 degrees outside? And pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin! I love the fall!

Yesterday, while the kids were napping, I went on Pinterest and tried out a new pumpkin bread recipe. This recipe makes double, which is great in this house. My kids eat pumpkin bread like it is their job, so the first loaf was gone before the went to bed. I will definitely make this recipe again. This recipe was not the most healthy option, so if you want to make one that is a little lower on the calorie scale, skinnytaste has a great one, too.

Another thing that is the best? Fall tv. Scandal came back last night and The Mindy Project started a few weeks ago. If you have never seen at least one of these shows, I am not sure we can be friends any longer. I have actually forced people into watching these shows. My friend Brittany came to town to visit (she lives in CA) so we went out. While we were at the bar, she told me she had never seen The Mindy Project, I made us leave the bar early and go back to my house to watch it. True story. I would say she was mad, but she is awesome, so she was thankful that I introduced her to the hilariousness. If I could make up my life, Olivia Pope and Mindy Lahari would be my best friends and it would be the best.



Just watch it, you have to!

And completely off topic (even though this whole thing was so random). While I was writing this blog, I went to feed our dog. I put the bowl down, looked outside and saw this...


Those are Harlow's Minnie Mouse underwear outside in the snow. Only in my house, I swear. The kids get dressed for school in the living room and we were running late so I left before I put their dirty clothes in the laundry room. Well, while we were gone, I guess our dog thought it would be a good idea to take them outside. Damn doggy door.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5932593/?claim=y7edfjd4pdm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment