Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Little Perspective

So I was gearing up to write this new post. It was going to be about my weekends with the kids and how I never sleep because Harlow comes into my bed at the crack of dawn... it was going to be hilarious (trust me, you know I am funny! I laugh at my jokes all the time!). But, then my computer froze and I had to shut it down. When I opened up my internet, I saw a video of Taylor Swift and decided to watch it. Thanks a lot, Taylor. Now I am just a big crying mess on my couch. The video was of Taylor singing her new song 'Ronan' at Stand Up to Cancer. Ronan is a 4 year old little boy who passed away from cancer. Taylor came across a website and read a blog that inspired her to write this amazing song for him.

Grab a box of tissue before you hit play!


Seriously amazing, Miss Swift. You can buy the song off of iTunes and all the proceeds go to cancer charities.

All of a sudden, Harlow coming into my room and waking me up at 6 doesn't bother me at all... it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment