Wednesday, September 5, 2012

L-U-V Madonna!!!!

So Harlow is turning 3 this month so I asked her what kind of party she would like. I was expecting the normal... you know, princess, tea party thing. What did she tell me? She wants a Madonna party! Now, I don't know if my 2 (almost 3) year old being a Madonna fan makes me an awesome mom or a terrible one... but I think I am going to go with awesome. At first I was at a loss. How do I make Madonna suitable for a 3 year old's birthday party? Now I am in full party planning, idea mode and I can't wait to see how it comes together! As I start with my mini projects for this Madonna/1980's birthday bash, I will post them here.


Harlow enjoying her first Madonna concert! 

2 comments:

  1. I don't think your comment thingy is working... Just in case you didn't get my last one. 1. I love you blog background and 2. I think the Madonna party sounds awesome. Have fun creating it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And thank you for following and for being my first comment! lol!

    ReplyDelete