Friday, September 7, 2012

End The Night With A Bang... Or Should I Say Explosion?

Tonight was a great night. Derrick and DJ went to get haircuts, which left me with just Harlow and Dash. Let me tell you one thing, you do not realize how easy 2 kids are until you have 3 kids. It was so nice. We played, we danced, and I made dinner (this is nearly 2 weeks of no take out or restaurants for dinner, surely a record for me). Tonight I made "man-pleasing chicken" compliments of pinterest. I am happy to announce that tonight was a pinterest SUCCESS! Yay! 

After dinner, DJ and Harlow were playing with Derrick, so I decided to give Dash a bath. I love giving him a bath. He is still so small and loves to splash and dunk his head, it is pretty effing adorable. So he is in the tub, laughing, splashing, the water is filling up, best bath ever... and then I saw it. I know every single mom reading this knows exactly where I am going. That's right- Poop in the tub. There is nothing worse. So I grabbed him, drained the water, and headed to a different bathroom. We start all over again. Laughing, playing, splashing, even singing! Sooo much fun. Then... it happened again. Poop in the tub part 2. Really kid?!? What did I ever do to you? 

The Pooper 

Finally, after scrubbing 2 bathtubs and giving 3 baths, I have a clean baby. I have also requested a date night because, let's be honest, I kinda deserve it :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment