Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Time I Became A Don't

Well, if there is one hobby that I really love to do, it is bedazzling! When I had Harlow, I just bought crystals and bedazzled everything I could get my hands on. Lately, however, I haven't really found the time to do it (my 3 little "angels" keep me busy). So I decided the other day that I needed a small, easy project to do. I was at Target and I saw a pair of little black wedge booties, I thought they would be perfect for a little bedazzling! I bought them, bedazzled them, and then I rocked them.


 

So, a couple days later, I was back at Target (you will soon learn that it is my favorite place to go) and while in the checkout line, I grabbed the latest Glamour. Victoria Beckham was on the cover and I am slightly obsessed with her fabulousness, also I am totally guilty of falling into a fashion rut after having kids. I decided that this was a totally necessary purchase, I mean, I am trying to figure myself out right? Clothing is a big part of that!! So after the kids go to bed, I start to read it. I come to an article by Rachel  Zoe which has a list of "dos & don'ts". Reading, reading, totally agreeing, and then.... What? What is this???


Oh Rachel. Rachel, Rachel, Rachel. That is just bananas. Well, that is my story on how I became a "don't", but I think we can all agree.... I am still totally a "do" :o)

2 comments:

  1. Rachel Zoe is a pruneface. I prefer the style and bedazzling of Alexa Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Paige! Even though... I do love Rachel! lol!

    ReplyDelete