Friday, January 31, 2014

Doppelgänger?

Tonight while I was making dinner, (*cough* heating up a frozen pizza *cough*) Dash came running out of the toy room yelling "Mama! Mama!!!!" And pointing at the back of a book. Why was he so excited you may ask? Oh... let me tell you. He found my doppelgänger! Let me introduce you to my long lost twin, Francie Alexander.

The resemblance is uncanny. 
          

Unfortunately, I was not able to get the original reaction on camera, but I did get these. 

Dash was sitting by me while writing this blog and was excited to see my picture on the computer.

Also, I have decided that I want to learn to speak Russian. Why? Because it sounds aggressive and I feel as though my kids will be more inclined to listen to me if I scold them in it. Rosetta Stone, here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment