Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Rise and Shine!


Why can't I be a morning person? My children are morning people. They wake up and come to my room at 6:30 every single morning to prove it to me. Hmmm? Maybe I'm not one because I am a genius who stays up until 2 in the morning doing absolutely nothing!!! And why? Why!?! Is everything (and everyone) so loud in the mornings? Especially the girl. She hits notes that I didn't know the human ear could hear. The other day they came into my bed and Harlow started to yell for some unknown reason. I asked her not to yell and DJ said "Mom, that is NOT yelling. She is SCREAMING!" Thanks, kid, glad we are on the same page here.


This WWE style wakeup from a few weeks ago was one for the books


This morning, DJ and Harlow got into a fight over something all kids get into fights over. The Avant cd  cover book thing. Harlow took it from my mom's car this weekend and has been wanting me to read it to her everyday since. Not positive, but I don't think the lyrics "I know you wanna rub. I know you wanna touch. I know you wanna feel. So baby keep it real, I know you wanna see. I know you wanna be in my B E D, grinding slowly" are the best thing to read to her. So thanks for this, Mom! :-)


 But for the most part, they all loved each other this morning! 

And Dash go stuck. Say whatever you want, but i had to take a picture before I set him free. He was laughing, so you can't judge me too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment