Monday, April 15, 2013

Lions, Tigers, and Bears... Oh My!

Kids are the best. They really do say and come up with the funniest things. Sometimes, you feel bad laughing at them, but really, it is impossible not too!

Yesterday Harlow comes up to me in tears and was just panicked. I asked her what was wrong and she said "I am going to be a lion!" What? That's not what she said, so asked her again... same answer. So I ask her one more time... this time, she is still hysterical and she says "My ouchy said I'm gonna be a lion!" and she started moving her hands like they were paws. Ok. What entire the entire world? I ask her why her ouchy said she is going to be a lion and she said "Look!!! It is turning brown!!!!!" Because her little scrape was scabbing, she thought she was turning into a lion! Now, I feel bad, but I laughed so hard. I comforted her... but I laughed. Poor thing.

Crazy coincidence, I might also be turning into a lion. Today is day of 1 of no carbs. My kids better be on their best behavior because I will be having bread withdrawals.



In much more serious news, I am praying for Boston. My heart is just absolutely broken for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment