Saturday, April 13, 2013

Back To Square One.

Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
-Oprah


So it has been a while since I last checked in, but I am finally ready to start up again. I have missed this place! 



So I will address the big elephant in the room. I am not sure when my last blog even was, but after that we had an awful event happen. I am not comfortable talking about it. I don't like remembering the details. It has taken a long time for me to even feel comfortable enough to let people into my life, which is something that this blog does. But I can't let it hold me back. I can't let it prevent me from doing something that I really enjoy doing. So here I am, back and searching even harder to find myself. I thought it was a bumpy ride before... Well shit. I had no freaking idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment